Ideas for you to buy food gifts this holiday season that support small local Portland businesses and are supportive of your health!
- Savory Spice Shop spice blends starting at $5 / bottle. My favorite is the Washington Park grilling blend.
- Honey Mama's Raw Chocolate Bars $5.99 / bar or 4 pack for $22. My favorite flavors are Dutch Cacao + Peppermint but you should try the variety pack! :)
- Townshend Tea Company 2 oz tin of loose leaf tea starting at $11. My favorite blend is the Throat Tender.
- Creo Chocolate mint sipping chocolate for $18. Or gift a food experience with the Build a Bar Tour for $20. Listen to Episode 3 for a full interview with Janet from Creo Chocolate.
- Ground Up Nut Butters Oregon Tasting Flight for $28. Listen to Episode 4 for a full interview with Julie from Ground Up Nut Butters.
- The Meadows Finishing Salt Starter Set for $54. This was my first intro to sea salts and I loved it!
- Olympia Provisions: Cured Meat Samplers with gift box options starting at $50. Choose from Italian, French, Spanish, or European blend... ALL their cured meats are delicious.
Let me know if you try one - I'd love to hear your thoughts!